Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Let's Be Honest

Let's Be Honest 1 month 6 days ago #8674

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Extinct that says it all. Man is fading away. There is no news on this, not out in the open for everyone to see. This again proves how the media picks and chooses what they inform the public of. What is going on in one political party in this country, is a form of enslavement. To take away freedoms to anyone is a form of enslavement. This country was founded on slavery, and until it is acknowledged, rectified via reparations, this country will never heal from the horror the hold slavery has on this country. It spreads Hate, it’s doing that. Sit subverts, it’s doing that. It regresses, it’s doing that. It is not Godly and I agree, humanity is just exasperating.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's Be Honest 1 month 6 days ago #8675

• Loreen
  • Administrator
When someone like Michael says what the courts are doing is inhumane and should itself be against the law, we all need to pay attention. Michael knows what real crime looks like and if this is criminal to him, these abortion restriction, that is significant and profound. I mean we feel it but Michael makes this feeling valid and important. We should not be forced to obey laws that are themselves criminal. I’m not shocked the Y Chromosome is fading. I’m not shocked Earth, The Most High, are tired of waiting for this species to get it together. Look at Maga, the media helped bring it to life, keep it alive and now the Christians have tried to make the world believe this is the will of the Creator of all that lives. Is blaspheme a strong enough word for this thing they are doing? All in all, it is sad that children are being exploited now. A blind person can see that these people making these laws, don’t really care about children. It’s so obvious, men or women involved. They don’t care about kids at all. It’s inhumane like Mike says.

Let's Be Honest 1 month 6 days ago #8676

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I agree, to be inhumane should be a serious crime. I have a friend, Mason, who works for CPS. So many kids are abused by parents it5’s not funny. Are they doing anything about that? Is it a priority to them? I mean this care for life is such a load of bullshit. It’s enslavement that is the goal. Enslavement of minorities, women, children, the less fortunate. Wealthy humans have mad life hell on Earth, this is something that is overlooked all the time. I think it’s time to stop assisting Israel in regards to this war they are involved in because it is inhumane. I think we need to help Ukraine to fight Putin in all ways possible until he releases all the people he is holding while he decides how he wants to murder them. I think all forms of inhumane behavior needs to be universally shunned and illegal. There just needs to be things humans can’t do no matter who you are or where you live. But, that’s too much like right so we have been selected for extinction. WOW!

Let's Be Honest 1 month 6 days ago #8677

• Alex
  • Premium Member
What is sad is it is bad everywhere like Mark says in the article. What else can God do but cause us to go extinct? I mean, some of us are making life living hells for others. some of us murder with great ease. This inhumane issue is huge and I also agree with Michael. Some shit is just inhumane. There is an accountability problem in this species. Money buys unrighteousness. That’s why it’s anti God. God does not love money, and money loves no one. It allows bad people to do bad things. Look at trump. Too many bad people have it. Yes some good people do but very few have learned to abstain from doing whatever they want because they can. It is sad but true it is clear humanity would much prefer to regress than to progress. That’s what the Maga cult shows us.

Let's Be Honest 1 month 6 days ago #8678

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Yes it is rare to find a wealth person who is decent. It’s because they can buy everything and everybody. They also have to isolate themselves from other right people who ban together to do just like Putin. What do you all think happened to that whistle blower trying to reveal things that Boeing is doing, or not doing. They murdered him and said it was a suicide. My pop is not safe because he will not conform and I’m not afraid to say it. This is why, in UE, the ancients lived under domes. Impenetrable domes. The corrupt super wealthy control everyone, even the wealthy, moderately wealthy, and the rich. They are told what they can and cannot do. Their lives are threatened just like anyone else. So, if anyone is wondering why rich people don’t do more, especially rich white people. See they don’t want to many rich black people because as an oppressed race already they it is harder to mask their threats towards them when they are also wealthy. They try to control how wealthy they can get as well. This is why they don’t want white men to marry black women. This is why they want to go backward. Back to the time when they had more control, forward takes away their control. Since they think they sit on the throne, God has to show them how wrong they are, the chromosome is diminishing and there is nothing they can do about this one.

Let's Be Honest 1 month 6 days ago #8679

• Beth
  • Premium Member
This is not the first time I’ve heard about what my husband is talking about. My uncle doesn’t stay in the states for a reason. He has diversified for a reason. So, no one is safe in this world because to many bad humans have what is necessary to make life a living hell for almost everyone else. They control the media, the church, and most of us. This article breaks it down and they are why we live in hell. They are the demons. They are the reason The Most High has decided to bring about our demise.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds