Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Most High vs Religion

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8714

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Uncle Mike, I’m glad you kept an open mind and a willingness to see what others saw, to allow them to express their thoughts openly and honestly, allowing your eyes to see with the eyes of those who love you very much.

I think about my time growing up believing God blesses people with money and those who had it were favored by God. This is what Christianity teaches us, money is a blessing from God and if you have it you are better. So this trickles down and people admire and naturally give people with money power and favor believing God loves them most. I remember wondering why God hated some, especially black people and loved others. What made them different? I couldn’t make it make sense so I decided I wouldn’t ever be loved because I am black. I felt white people were right, they had everything and black people have nothing. That didn’t change until my pop adopted me and set me straight. Now it makes sense. God has nothing to do with money and favors no particular race. I’m so happy it all makes sense, that is priceless for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8715

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Hey cousin, I’m glad you were able to see. We love you bro.

Man, I can’t believe how bad this gets. I mean, you take in one thing and wrap your mind around the horror, and something worse is revealed. This country is riddled with cruelty and hatred. White people want to coverup these gross disgusting truths. They are willing to let white people die before allowing everyone to have universal healthcare. It’s so obvious why they want to silence history. It’s ugly. They don’t historically look good at all. All the ways they have tried to make what they do good. Nothing in the past shines a positive light on the white race. I saw something on Instagram, a white guy, homeless I think, asking to borrow a cell phone for a moment, he said please, and only stopped people who had a phone, all the white people said no, some gave excuses, weak excuses, and some just said no. But….every black person that was asked gladly allowed this man to use their phone, unlocking the home screen and handing over their phones for him to use. Let me say, I see a lot of videos that show the compassion of black people and they are not the problem in this world.

Life has clearly shown that God and religion are two separate things. This entire situation with Trump is a clear example of how the two are unrelated and who the God of most white people on this planet, if they believe in God, is money. At this point everyone should see this clearly.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8716

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Yep, a couple things really opened all of our eyes. She was a catholic, racist, trump supporter. Things she was able to keep hidden from Mike, we all know about those representatives. I’m glad it all came out.

This article just confirms that religion, man made religion serves their god and that god is money. I have to agree, this situation with Trump has made that all crystal clear. I am glad I’m a Gnostic. I’m glad I know that truth.

I have to agree the universal healthcare thing is shocking but not surprising. I mean for years, the reports about how bad black people are treated when it comes to healthcare. I saw something about how an elderly white man that was a firefighter, confessed to allowing black people to die when they went on a call and black people were involved. They left them to die on purpose. The things black people have endured in this country are horrendous. And all some politicians want to do is cut it out of history. I don’t think so.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8717

• Wesley
Well Sir Michael, thank God the marriage process did what it was designed to do, breaking through the often many representatives we all have when we meet new people.

I absolutely realize that God and Christianity don’t often come together in harmony. God is love and some of the Christian practices are far from loving, in fact, I can agree, if God is like the Christians would have us believe, there is no need for a devil. It’s always best to remember religion is a man made ideal, concept. God is not Man. So the serpent was Crown? (big smile) Mason, what does it do to you when they channel? He said control of women is a desire to control the flower, we all know what that is, the flower. I am always left in ah when we talk about the obvious, how significant it is. Men have a need to control their assets, things that they value, things that are good to them. The problem is, new lives are impacted by this unnatural need to over power the flower and control it completely. The vessel in which new life has to gestate has to be voluntary, not forced as that body endures a lot during gestation. No one should have the right to force a body to take that on against their will. This is simply common sense and is in no way godly, especially if that seed is planted violently. It’s even more egregious if that body is that of a child. No female under the age of 18, should be forced to mother a child because she is a child herself. I do not think to continue to tell women choosing to end a pregnancy is against God is acceptable. Free will, man made religion absolutely denies all humans, particularly women and children that God given right and that is ungodly.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8718

• Trinity
I absolutely agree with Wesley on all points. Be thankful Mike because you don’t need those kinds of problems. Trump supporters have deep rooted issues, even people in foreign countries like RUSSIA are calling them idiots.

Abortion is a huge problem and is something that should always be in the hands of the vessel that has to allow the new life to gestate. She should not be forced to allow her body to go through the often-difficult changes it has to go through in order to complete the gestation. It’s not something an outsider should have any say about. Women’s lives are in danger and that alone means this Christian thing is not Godly at all. I have no doubt that religion and the Most High to not work together and do not represent the same ideals.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8719

• Carter
Mike, I agree with Luke, you are a good man.

I think religion is control and was pretty much an atheist because I just didn’t want to be a part of worshiping such a wicked god. I think the Christian’s depiction of God is very distorted and wicked. I agree, if this is how their God is they really don’t need an evil devil. How do they rationalize declaring other humans as inferior to others therefore giving the superior humans the right to subjugate them to all forms of cruelty. Humans are very ugly and their forms of worship reflect that ugliness. Humans need justification, excuses, and validation to be evil, their religion gives them that. I’m glad to finally know that God and Human religion are two completely different things.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds