Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Most High vs Religion

The Most High vs Religion 2 weeks 3 days ago #8708

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
It's time to clarify what the distinct differences are between the one true God and human religion and there are differences. The two are literally not the same. Let's talk about some examples of this after reading thus article. I'm looking forward to this discussion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8709

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’ll start by saying I’m not getting married. My eyes were opened to several things in the recent past that led me to the decision this would not be a good union. So, moving on.

I think it’s time we all realize that Christianity is not representative of Godly. We have to make the clear distinction between the god of man and the God that is God. Money is not god but it is for the religious. So many things are done on Earth by humans that there is no doubt we live in hell. I just learned about why there is no universal health care in the United States. I never knew the primary reason. I just thought the insurance companies had to much pull in congress. Not so. It’s racism. Pure and simple racism. It sickened me as it was laid out on Instagram and I then researched it for myself. Man makes life hell for its species and money and a desire for power is what motivates them. That’s the facts folks and this article once again makes the all very plain.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Mike.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8710

• Darla
There are way too many religious variations for religion to be tied to the Most High. There is one true God and I’ve heard people say there are many paths to God and although I agree with that, the paths have to have the same general message and they do not. It’s clear that religion is shrouded in how significant money is and they try to make this a godly thing. A thing God blesses us with. I have had several people tell me they don’t believe in God because they never get any blessings from God and this would be in the form of finances. I love to tell them God is not going to answer prayers for a manly creation. This always shocks them. No, God has nothing to do with money and dawning comes over them as it begins to make since. God does not withhold financial growth and has nothing to do with having little monetary comfort. I tell them this is why some have and many have not. It is a human concept that allowed some to selfish obtain what they have decided is necessary to live on this planet and to maintain power and control for those who have it over those who do not, nothing about this is Godly, nothing. I mean, this whole situation with Trump drives the truth home.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8711

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mike you are a good man.

Darla, you are right. Many people think God will bless them with money if they pray for it and have faith. It is sad and yes religious leaders love to tell the congregation how they have to sacrifice their comforts, as this is what it takes to please a loving God. How loving is that? To tell people their God wants them to suffer, cry and struggle as this is what pleases him. Nothing about that idea is loving, and if this is how their God is, why do they need a Devil? The sooner people understand religion is simply mans way of control large groups of people with the message money is God and to have them spread this message. Religion is a good control tactic, I mean, many middle eastern terror groups tell their people if the kill a bunch of people this is pleasing to the god they serve and if they die killing a bunch of people they will go to a better place. They strap bombs to women and children, sending them in to die with the group of people they have targeted and marked for death. Money and power, that’s what religion is used for, not to represent the Most High in any way.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8712

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I will add to what Luke has said and say war is another deadly human thing humans like to link to God. God is not a god of war, as war results in death and destruction and these are attributes of hate. No one in their right mind can associate war with God. Humans are violent. Every thing they make for entertainment purposes, is riddled with conflict, war. It’s hard to enjoy movies once you take on the full armor, it’s hard to be entertained by the things that are made by humans and offered as entertainment. Movies, video games, music, art…all consumed with murder, death, conflict. Humans glamorize guns, making murder something that is honorable masculine. Pushing the idea that cruelty is necessary. We all heard about that woman who shot her dog in the head. I don’t care if they call themselves Christians, they might be and the clearly have no care or regard for the Most High and it is clear that their god is MONEY which gives them power and control over those who do not have money. That is the ultimate goal of too many human beings.

Mike, the universal healthcare issues is not just something they don’t want for black people, it’s all people who are not white. They honestly feel that black people, minorities should be allowed to die from illnesses. Just like so many of my people died when the came to our land from across the ocean. It always angers me to hear what many of us already no is the truth. This is why they want to silence history. It’s ugly, and, reveals how expendable members of their own race are in order to deny minorities access to proper healthcare.

The Most High vs Religion 1 week 4 days ago #8713

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mike, the universal heath care truth was just another thing that made me sick to my stomach. It is such an intense hatred and act of cruelty. I ask myself, how can white people like this claim to know and love God? It’s not possible. As far as I’m concerned, Christians do not represent or care about the Most High, and I have to agree, their god is money.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds